An innovation in pass development. One end is flat and the other a conventional rugby ball shape. The ball has been specifically developed to bounce back, spin and return to the player when the flat edge is thrown or passed against a wall.
- Half ball to allow passing practice without a partner
- Pass against a wall off either hand to improve technique
- Durable rubber surface
- Match ball weight with TruE Flight valve muscles both left and right sides.
- Strengthening passing and catching muscles both left and right sides.
- Pass against a wall off either hand to improve technique and reaction
- Enhancing - ball handling proficiency, hand eye coordination, aim and ball awareness - left and right handed
- Building - strength, stamina, endurance, reaction time and confidence
- Durable rubber surface.
- Developing - passing and catching speed, reaction time, accuracy, agility and efficiency - left and right handed.
Adult skill Available in size 3, 4 & 5
- High Quality Training Ball
- Long lasting grip.
- 3 ply poly cotton lining
- Suitable for all conditions.
- Upper surface made with blend of natural and synthetic rubber.
- 2 ply laminated construction.
**SIZE 3 ONLY AVAILABLE IN EUROPE**